Wednesday, September 3, 2014

OLIVE, MONTHS 6-8.








Dear sweet Olive Bird,

The last few months have been the craziest of transitions, with moving from San Francisco and getting settled in Sacramento.  But amidst all of this you are just completely delectable my babe.  People have a hard time resisting you with your toothy little smile, and your sparkly little eyes.  You're crawling and pulling yourself up.  You're saying "dada" and "dog" and some others we're not completely sure about.  You want to do everything your sister does, and she is still quite possibly the best thing that ever happened to you.  You've always been very curious and very observant, and I love watching your little mind work.  We have a few more weeks until we move into our home, and your sister just started Kindergarten, and I actually can't wait until things settle down and I have some time to take a few deep breaths with you - just you and I.

I love being with you and getting to know you. You are strong willed, but oh so sweet.  You are the cuddliest.  You point and reach for things you want, and you refuse baby food, but love everything that the adults are eating.  You're still my mama's girl.  I am completely smitten with you, my love.  You make everything complete.

Keep growing and getting stronger.  I'll be here watching and cheering!

Love,
Mama

1 comment: