Friday, August 13, 2010

All Quiet On The Weathers Front

I realize there haven't been any posts in a little while. I've been taking some mental health days. There, I said it. Between the pain thing, the job thing (I left my job to stay home with Viv, if you didn't know that), Vivienne turning one soon, and our house being under construction constantly, it has been really rough. Like, very rough. Lots of changes going on here, and I handle change like a person getting a root canal with no drugs.

I wish people were more open about their mental health sometimes, so it wouldn't feel so bad to say, "Hey! I feel bat-shit CRAZY!!" This is my attempt at being honest about where I'm at. I'm not really gonna go into details, and I'm not quite through it yet, but I can see some light, somewhere. I'll be back with posts later when I'm feeling more like myself. In the meantime I'll be sitting here downing my Prozac and waiting for the voices to stop. I'm kidding. Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment