Friday, October 12, 2012

LITTLE CHEETAH IN THE BIG CITY.







Today was one of those days where I felt the need to pinch myself because I am actually raising my daughter in the city of my dreams.  I love this city (no secret), and I love all the things she gets to experience and be a part of, on a daily basis.  We checked out City Target today and it is pretty awesome.  I'm used to driving to the suburbs right outside of town to do my Target shopping, but this was a nice change.  The parking garage part and the hiking back to the car with a Target load part weren't so awesome, but not horrible either.  The extra bonus is that it is right across the street from the Children's Creativity Center, where we have a membership, and where there is a CAROUSEL.  If you follow me on Instagram, you know that the CAROUSEL is Viv's favorite thing EVER.

It was that perfect October in SF weather.  Not too cold, not hot, but a little grey, with the approaching holiday season hanging in the air.  We had lunch and played on the grass and looked at the tall buildings and talked about things we could do this season.  I love the holidays, and I love spending them with Mitch and Viv in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment