Monday, February 25, 2013

FEBRUARY IN PICTURES.

Viv gets her first candy slot ring.
Tinkerbell 
Cuddle time.
Valentines.
Besties. 
Bourbon.
Paleo dinner.
Mama treat.
Checking out Waldorf.
Wagon ride.
Love bug.
"Rapunzel in her tower.  Airplane."
Staying warm on the heat vent.
Cuteness.
Scary tiger.
Cubbies! 
View out my window.
Tinkering.
Tink and Merida doing poses.
Sickness.
Nono.
Risky business.
Jessie.
Snow in SF.
Vivi's Space Fuel. 
Crafternoon. 
Sickness.
Viking lady.

Ladybug Girl!
Viv and Penguino.
I am STILL in the process of moving my blog over to a new platform, so in the meantime it is staying right here, as is.  I've had a lot of questions as to where I moved it, is it private yet, and what do people need to do to stay following.  The answer is that basically nothing has changed!  I have been trying periodically to get it moved over, and it's just not a priority right now, so it gets left alone.  So I have not blogged in a little over a month.  You haven't missed anything, it just hasn't been updated.  I'm working on this, because I miss it, and there is SO much going on right now and I need to document it all!  So again, I'm going to make yet another (late) resolution to keep things regular.

Thanks for hanging in there and checking out our little piece of life.  There are a lot of pictures in this one.

Enjoy.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment