Sunday, August 18, 2013

A VERY OVERDUE ANNOUNCEMENT






That's right, another baby Weathers is on HER way!  In early December we are welcoming our new baby daughter to the mix.  We are thrilled, slightly terrified, but mostly couldn't be happier.  It's been a bit of a journey to get to this place, with a few bumps along the way, but we wouldn't trade it for anything.

I have been so behind on blogging.  It's something I've felt bad about almost nightly, but then just get too tired to catch up on.  And once you're so far behind, well, it feels impossible to catch up.  But here's to throwing that pressure out the window!  I'm going to start fresh, with some great news, and keep on keeping on.  

Since I entirely missed the first trimester on here, and am WELL into my second (about 24 weeks now/6 months) I'll just say that things concerning the pregnancy have been good.  Besides the usual first trimester grossness, I've had no complications and she seems to be growing and tracking right along schedule!  So I'm very thankful.  There have been a few ups and downs with life in general, but we're all well, we're all still here, and we're all still living each day as best we can and loving each other along the way.  Vivienne is VERY excited about having a baby sister, and claims to have known all along that it was a girl.  I just can't believe I will be the momma of two girls.  I feel privileged.  

So here we go!  A very merry Christmas indeed ;).

Love,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment