Friday, April 4, 2014

MOMENTS CAUGHT ON INSTAGRAM.

This little girl has grown up so much.
Sisters. 
Baby O, as we've taken to calling her.
Olive putting up with my (dirty) mirror shots. 
She's been learning to swim.
Donkey. 
Car sick trooper.
I shamelessly match them, any chance I get.
Mother and daughter photographers.
Pimple disguise.
Speaks for itself.
V doing what she does best - tinkering and crafting the morning away.
Setting up an animal school.

Looking back on these moments is always bittersweet.  I love these two so much.  They really are my whole life (quite literally these days) and I wouldn't change it for a second.  I know I'll look back one day and miss this manic period of my life.  (I'm not there right now, but I'm told I will be.)  Things are hard most of the time right now.  (And tiring, and stressful, and scary, and utterly beautiful.)  BUT, these two are mine, and right along side all the other stuff -- I walk around feeling so damn lucky every single time I look at my children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment