Monday, November 14, 2011

CATCHING UP.








It's been a little quiet over here at Team Dub as Mama's been a little overwhelmed with regular old life stuff.  I'm surprised at how quickly this little spot gets neglected, as I really do love keeping it regularly populated and "up to speed" so to speak.  Between a busy household (read: preschool hunt among other things), and working every spare minute that Vivi is asleep -- my down time is literally non-existent.  Mitch has been traveling and working a TON, which is so great for him/us (but a little tiring on the Mama :).  It's all good.  And today I got my second red Starbucks holiday cup of the season (first one when my dad was visiting), which makes me very happy.  I am going to go ALL OUT for Christmas, and may even get two trees, who knows?!  Is it kosher to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving?

These are some pictures of our new routine of late.  We get treats and coffee and then walk through dog poo park.  V loves it...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment