Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HE'S 40 (HAS BEEN FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW :)...


The party was a huge hit.  We all had a blast, got to see people we haven't seen in ages, and the photo booth - as always - was such a memorable way to capture the night.  My next post, when I get some time, will be to preview some of the photo booth pictures from Mitch's big 40th.  I'll include a link to look at all of them if you are so inclined.  Let me tell you, they are worth it! 

We're off to Bodega Bay this weekend on a little much needed vacation, so I hope to get to it before then.  Otherwise, have a great weekend everyone, and THANKS AGAIN for coming.  Especially those of you who made a long trip.  We couldn't possibly express how great it was to spend time with y'all.

Much love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment