Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weathers household status update:



This is where my day job is blending into my personal life. This is literally a placeholder for me to come back and fill in the blanks on our little family and how we have been doing lately. Here is the quick and dirty version.

For one, Vivienne is getting her first tooth. Do I have to say anymore? Yes, it's a little early but I really don't have a choice in the matter. If it were up to me, she wouldn't get teeth until she was 2 years old, somewhere in the lineup after potty training and big girl bed transitions. I mentioned at the beginning of the year that this would be the "Year of Sleep" for us. Turns out I was wrong. I thought about that post Sunday night as I was holding my baby from 2-4am, finally bringing her into bed with me.

I'm not sure if I have ever felt this stressed out/tired in my entire life. We are in the middle of a ton of transitions and let's face it, I HATE transition. A few on the list this week have been looking for a new car to fit our family in, to stay or not to stay in our house, adjusting to work and the demands that it brings to my time (I basically have none), juggling Mitch's constant traveling schedule, Vivienne army crawling now, headaches up the yang (just like the word), and many many more things. OH, Vivi just grew overnight out of ALL of her clothes. That's been fun!

It may sound like I am complaining, and I kind of am. But mostly I am just plain overwhelmed. I'd love to write about all these little things in detail with pictures to come, so I am simply reminding myself. What better way to remind yourself than a PUBLIC POST-IT NOTE?

Some pictures in the meantime..btw, Vivi's new game is peek-a-boo and she will use ANYTHING she can get her hands on. Thank god for that little cherub.


No comments:

Post a Comment