Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tearing it up


Vivienne and I have been swapping sicknesses for the past 10 days or so. It has been less than fun around our house. Monday was a sick day for both Mommy and Vivi, and towards the end of the day when I was literally watching the minutes until Mitch was home and I could take my feverish body to bed -- I let Vivienne participate in one of her favorite pastimes. Tearing up a magazine! Any one will do. Newspapers are her favorite because of the ease with which they tear. Not positive, but tearing up magazines is probably on someones list of "what not to let your baby learn to do". I have debated this in my head for some time now, and quite frankly, it's just so darn cute when she sticks that little tongue out and crawls over with such concentration to shred the you know what out of something. The girl has skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment