Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

Today was a blur (get it, blurry picture...).  Ok, I'm done with the jokes.  But really, today was crazy.  We spent the morning with some relatives of mine that are here from Italy and my dad and step-mom, at the Japanese Tea Garden.  This was not Viv's first time there, but she was so little before so it was fun for her to actually roam around and check it out.  I'll post some pictures soon.  My little Toots has been on antibiotics now for about 36 hours and is finally not so lethargic and sad.  I was kind of a worried momma, and also a completely tired and crazed momma.  A three week cold with a toddler is extreme torture.

Nonno and Nonna (my dad and step-mom) brought Viv a new fold-out chair yesterday when they first got here and can I just say, THANK YOU!  The bright pink princess decor goes SO well with my living room.  All sarcasm aside, it came at such a great time because yesterday when she was feeling the worst she has been so far -- she sat in that chair for an hour having a Yo Gabba Gabba marathon (instead of on my lap).  Oh my lord, was it nice.  Needless to say, she loves it.
After our beautiful morning at the tea garden we came home only to be blessed with the worlds most throbbing headache and neck pain (for momma).  It may have been because I forgot her stroller on the walk and ended up carrying all 30 pounds of her around Golden Gate Park.  In fairness, we took turns, but I am the most used to her massive stature.  Mitch has been in Tahoe all day in meetings, or so that's what he tells me ;).  Right now I am still nursing this crappy neck of mine, with a peacefully sleeping baby and a quiet house.  Not a bad way to end a week (even though Sundays are actually the beginning of the week).  I do not see the logic in that at all.  It should be Monday through Sunday.

Happy beginning of the week.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment