Sunday, June 19, 2011

Partners in Crime






Happy Fathers Day to the man that defines "Father" for my Toots.  I've said it before, but Mitch is an exceptionally good Daddy.  I always knew he would be, but he has exceeded my expectations in the best way possible.  This is the one day where I'm actually supposed to shout it out to the world how much I see his abilities, and I like this ceremonial thanks.  I am so thankful for the relationship Vivi has with her Daddy.  They are truly partners in crime.  She's got his face shape, his feet, his gentle spirit.  When she wants to feel safe or adventurous she calls for her Dada.  The pictures above are just some of their little adventures.  From the day she was born, until this very moment, they've been a pair.  I sometimes feel like the odd man out in the family (even our cat prefers Mitch most of the time, despite me being the one that supplies treats aplenty), and I couldn't care one bit!

Happy Father's Day my love.  You are the best.

xo
Amber 

No comments:

Post a Comment