Friday, July 15, 2011

BREATHING

I think I've mentioned on here that Viv was officially diagnosed with asthma.  Since I have it as well, I'm not so freaked out about it, and I'm pretty well equipped to handle it (I'm used to it).  It's still sad to see your little babe suck on an inhaler for a chance at a clear breath.  For the sake of documentation, and because it's adorable, here's a little clip of Viv in all her glory with her Aerochamber meds. 

Side note:  Even though she looks almost bored in this video, don't be fooled.  The first few times we had to do it she clawed right through my skin and knocked everything on her dresser to the floor as I pinned her to the table.  I wish I were kidding.  We do this several times a day, and will continue to do so for 5 weeks, so that her airways will become clear again.  I think she finally just gave in.

Enjoy (and EXCUSE the hand that so casually pulls my shirt down...you can't see anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment