Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PIZZA NIGHT

We are home.  We, meaning Viv and I, just spent the last 5 days at my dad's house having all sorts of fun and getting up to all kinds of mischief.  It was so nice to be with family, but equally nice to get home!  I've missed my man and my bed (almost equally ;).  Vivi was so jazzed and hyped up to see her daddy that she spent last night running around the house like a crazy person screaming and dancing and "going crazy" as we call it in our house. 

We had our traditional pizza night last night as well.  It's a tradition we have, that we wanted to start as soon as Viv could eat with us, and we love it!  It's usually Friday nights, but we improvised.  Mitch's homemade pizza, beer and wine, salad.  That's it.  This weeks menu was half salami and black olive (a mama favorite), half ham and black olive (we had ham in the fridge), olive oil sauce and cheese.  Can I just say, the man can make a pizza!  So good.  This video is what Vivienne thinks of pizza night.

And yes, because you asked, I am BEYOND exhausted.  Tired doesn't even come close.

No comments:

Post a Comment