Friday, January 1, 2010

To the world's best husband...

Mitch and Viv at LaBootylangerie (horrible french cafe near Kaiser)

Here's the thing. I know I'm difficult to live with sometimes. I mean, most of the time I'm perfect; but there are those times, namely like today, when someone should get a medal just for riding in the same car with me. I have headaches/eye pain/neck pain. HA! I am a pain in the neck (pun intended). Anyway, I'm not going to go into the 3 year long issue of my different pains, but I am going to say that on this particular day, the first day of the new year, it has been quite difficult in that arena. And I have a partner that steps in 100 percent, calls doctors for me, lets me cry on his shoulder, cares for our daughter so I can rest, is there for me so many more times than I can even write about or count. I know he wouldn't want a medal for any of this (and I don't have one for him) but I just felt like putting it out there in cyberspace how lucky I am to have him. Mitch, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment