Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New fave





This morning as I happened to look down at the floor in Vivienne's nursery I noticed a large cellophane bag with baby gifts inside of it. I opened it and discovered it was a Valentines Day gift for Vivienne (and some chocolate for us) from Uma (my mom). Inside was the BEST book ever, and Vivienne's favorite toy for the day. She has been all over this book, and I would highly recommend it to anyone reading this. It's called Baby Love by Sandra Magsamen, and it is simply adorable. Vivienne has used it every which way today (she particularly loved the tag as a teething toy), as the pictures show, and we have read it a dozen times. It was also SO FUN to receive a Valentines Day gift. I have to admit, I thought I was over it, but my mom always gets little gifts for these "holidays" and this one proved to be no exception. Thanks Uma!

No comments:

Post a Comment