Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend in Timber Cove, Part 1


Jeremiah and Asher, Mitch and Vivienne
Me and Chia-Hui
Jeremiah and "Ash Man"

Here are a few pictures from our weekend on the Northern California coast about a week ago. It was a great time. Good food, good conversations, great friends, LOTS of babies. There is nothing more relaxing to me than the Northern California coast. One of the days there we took a long walk/hike with all the babies and it was was so breathtaking I am still thinking about it whenever life gets stressful. I felt so lucky to have Vivienne in such a beautiful setting for 3 days. Oh, did I mention HOT TUB? HOT TUB! Thanks to Scott and Chia-Hui for hosting our little getaway. This house had enough rooms for three families to stay and NOT ever see or hear each other in the middle of the night! A good time was had by all, and hopefully this will become something we do often. Vivienne had a particular affinity for our friend Jess. I am not exaggerating, EVERY time she saw Jess she would just become silly and giddy and lunge out of my arms for her. I will post their love affair in one of these entries. I may have to break up the posts, as there are just too many pictures to share in one entry.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment