Friday, December 31, 2010

The Eve of 2011







This is what we did today on New Years Eve, went to the park and then went grocery shopping!  Vivi loves the park and she is getting so so big.  We're finally home from all the Christmas traveling and it's nice to be here.  I'm not really big on resolutions and I've been thinking all day that I should have at least one.  I know there are things that I would love to improve, things that I'd like to do and see, goals I'd like to accomplish.  But who needs all that pressure?

I will say that I have had one of the best years of my life.  A whole 365 days with the love of my life!  (And I get to hang out with Mitch too :).  It's been filled with good times and hard times and everything in between but I wouldn't change it for anything.  Here's to another year of being together and making memories and NOT failing any New Years resolutions (because you didn't make any)...;)

Happy 2011 everyone,

xo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment