Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Twas the night before Christmas...

...when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even TOOTIE!


I'm feeling rather sick of Christmas already and it's not even here.  I know that my general lack of preparation and procrastination are the main cause, but I'm tired and overwhelmed.  Out of all the things my child is getting this Christmas I am most excited to see her face when she waddles out tomorrow morning to see that the Yo Gabba Gabba Santa God left her a Tootie treat.  For those of you who do not know, Tootie is Vivienne's most favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character.  It looks more like Pageant Tootie the way I wrapped it, but it's late (for me anyway) and I want to go to bed so Mitch and I can continue to cough incessantly in each others faces all night long while alternately getting 30 minute stretches of sleep.  I think between the two of us we are keeping the makers of cough syrup in business.  Speaking of cough syrup, that stuff totally does not work.  Like, at all.  But we keep taking it anyway in mass quantities.  This all seems very humbug of me, I know, but trust me, tomorrow morning I will drag my tired body out of bed and squeal with excitement when I rush into Vivi's room to grab her and start celebrating her 2nd Christmas (yes, we're doing it a little early this year just the three of us, so we can travel).  This is probably the last year where we will travel this much for Christmas so we'll soak up the family time while we can!

Anyway, Merry (early) Christmas everyone.  On with it already!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment