Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tommy Remender




She did it!  He's here!  Thomas Dennis Remender (aka: Tommy) came into the world on Tuesday in the afternoon, weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces.  He is so cute.  Mom and baby are doing great and everything went smoothly.  Doesn't she look gorgeous?  I truly think there is nothing more beautiful than a momma who's just given birth -- she is glowing.  Look at all that dark hair!  I can't wait to feature more of Tommy on this site, and his big sister Edie.  I can't wait to meet him.  Can you tell I'm a bit excited?  Not many people mean more to me than this little family.  It's times like this that are really hard for me to be so far away from my dear friend.  I love you Danni, and wish so badly that I was there (Portland) to nuzzle you both with kisses and love.  You make good ones babe.

xoxo
Eboo

No comments:

Post a Comment