Friday, January 28, 2011

Fluke?

My Tootie peed in the big girl potty last night.  When I got home from a much needed therapy session (yes, I need therapy;) Mitch told me while I was in the bathroom to "look at your daughters potty..." and oh my god, there it was.  A big puddle of tinkle!  She's been sitting on the potty every night before she gets into the bathtub, when she is of course naked, and she LOVES this ritual.  So far we've only had some toots and a lot of grunting and listening.  Apparently last night she chose to let it flow, and was so proud of herself, acted like dude, dad, what's the big deal?!  I can't believe I missed it.  I'm sure it will happen again soon, in the next year or so. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I'm not looking forward to potty training days! Glad it's started to work for you. :)

    ReplyDelete