Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The next best thing



Oh, yes I did, buy this monstrosity of a toy for Vivi today at Toys R Us.  We've been wanting to get her more toys for the backyard, particularly a climbing structure with a slide.  But when I went shopping and actually saw what was in our price range, well let's just say, this is the best I could do.  A fire engine blow up thing-a-ma-bob with plastic balls and, um, an inflatable steering wheel!  The best part about it was the fact that her hair had static cling the entire time she was in this thing.  Vivienne loved it, so mission accomplished.  She needed cheering up this afternoon -- she's cutting molars and I think getting a cold.  Besides almost passing out from blowing this thing up, I'd say it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment