Saturday, February 5, 2011

17 months





Note to Vivienne:

Dear Tootie,

You are an amazing little thing, getting bigger and brighter every moment.  Your hair has really started to get long and wavy, and I have to say, I'm pretty proud that it is exactly the color of mine.  There isn't a place we go that you don't get a comment about how beautiful your hair is, how it shines, how it's the perfect red, and the compliments go on and on.  You have no idea at this point.  Truth be told, you'll probably hate it before you appreciate it -- I know I did.  It's a funny thing seeing your beautiful hair every day, admiring it as your momma, seeing it as uniquely yours.  It's stunning.  Being your mommy is nothing I thought it would be.  It's so so much more, and completely unexplainable.

I love you Vivi.  You're almost a year and a half (somehow more unsettling to me than you turning one)!

xo
Momma

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite blogs! I check it daily. Oh, and that baby is so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete