Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I've been up to







I've been at my brother and sister-in-law's house since Monday night, helping out with my niece(s) and just being around in general to snuggle and give support!  They just had a baby, as you'll recall.  Here is a glimpse of what's been going on around these parts.  The adorable ballerina/fairy/princess is our niece Marley.  It has been my incredible pleasure to get to spend these last few days with her.  We've spent our days playing puzzles, running errands (gotta love Target), getting treats (Starbucks mini donuts), going to the park and playing chase, playing dress up with her 15 different princess costumes, and anything else a 3 year old does.  Lyla is pretty adorable as well in all her 2 week old glory!  Mitch and Vivi finally joined me Wednesday morning, as I decided to stay a bit longer and just couldn't do without Vivienne anymore.  It worked out because Mitch is on sabbatical and can pretty much work from anywhere, although he ended up playing 3D princess puzzles most of the time.  It's been great spending this time with them and while I'm ready to get home and kiss my kitties, I'm already missing them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment