Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Viv's book of the moment

So Vivienne is totally obsessed with the book Please, Baby, Please by Spike Lee and his wife Tonya Lewis Lee.  I picked up this gem of a book at a little shop in the city, after Mitch and I had our French food date the other day.  I had NO idea how much she would love it.  The illustrations are stunning, the words can be a bit blunt (which my child loves) but absolutely hilarious and totally spot on as far as a day in the life of a toddler.  I'm not exaggerating, we read this book at least 10 times a day, almost always 4 times per sitting.  Check it out!

I'm gone most of the day today for doctor appointments, acupuncture treatments, and some lovely alone time.  I had no idea how much I needed this, although I do wish it fell on another day when my little bird wasn't sick.  Oh well.  I'll leave you with some pictures of Vivienne on her way to music class with her dadda.  (I received these from Mitch, apparently she's feeling better ;)...have I mentioned how much I love when Mitch gets her ready?  I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment